Alumni Club of Chicago Board of Directors Nominations Open Until March 15
Have some fun building a great alumni community — join the Board of Directors for the Alumni Club of Chicago.
Thank you for your interest in the Alumni Club of Chicago Board. As the regional club, our mission is to grow the connections between the University and its alumni, parents, and friends by building friendships and providing service to alumni, informing others about UChicago, and by keeping alive the role of the alumni in the University's daily life.
Please read below for more details about the nomination process.
Submitting a Nomination
To be eligible for nomination, a candidate
- Must have matriculated at the University and earned credit toward one of its degrees.
- Must commit to attending meetings in person, participate on committees and full board calls throughout the year.
- Should have a history of leadership, service to the University, and the ability to collaborate and think strategically.
- Should be willing to serve as an enthusiastic ambassador for the University in his or her community.
About the Alumni Board
- The Board consists of 20 to 25 members with approximately three to six new members joining each year.
- The Board serves as ambassadors of the Alumni Association.
- Members serve a two-year term, which begins on July 1, with a “mutual option” for a second two-year term.
- New members and nominators will be notified of their selection in the spring.
- Additional information on the current Board is available online.
For questions about the Alumni Club of Chicago Board of Directors, contact George Cahill, AB’92, Nominations Committee Chair at email@example.com
Start by filling out the form below or going to the link here>>>>